The Jam 'Going Underground' Map of London Art on Glass
The Jam 'Going Underground'
TOUGHENED GLASS wall Art OR TABLE TOP
street names have been HAND changed to The Jam's most famous songs
1200mm x 800mm as wall art or table top
8MM £380 + delivery (VAT INC.)
10MM £395 + DELIVERY (VAT INC.)
8mm £460 + delivery (vat inc.)
10mm £485 + delivery (vat inc.)
NO FRAME/TABLE BASE is INCLUDED
JUST THE PRINT ON GLASS
Going Underground Map printed on TOUGHENED glass
part of Youngerman's 'Musical Routes' print series, where we tip our hat to the most influential bands and the streets they made music in.
The Jam paid homage to their Soho stomping ground in many songs, such as Carnaby Street and Bomb in Wardour St, and played live in Newport St in 1976 to a packed crowd, which included a young Joe Strummer from The Clash.
PAUL WELLER, BRUCE FOXTON and RICK BUCKLER own the first three L/E prints on high quality paper.
Available with a choice of footer or none at all
Any size is available in the ratio of the original - with some leeway if you have a desired size in mind
Please describe the art piece you would like and we can construct a mock up first to your liking
Printed on the reverse of tempered glass which will be shipped to you by courier
This piece is also available as a Limited Edition print here
Frames are not supplied
Thank you and any questions or if you'd like one please contact us for details
Reproduced by permission of Geographers' A-Z Map Co. Ltd. ©Crown copyright and database rights 2016 Ordnance Survey 100017302.
Other Designs You May Like
Glass Digital Ceramic Inks
- Resistance to Alkali Attack according ISO 695-1991 in accordance with EN 1096-2 by Stazione sperimentale del Vetro
- Resistance to Attack of Citric Acid according to ISO 28706-1:2008 No Attack
- Resistance to Attack of Sulfuric Acid according to ISO 28706-1:2008 No Attack visible through the glass
- Water Condensation test UNI 1036-1:2007 resistance to humidity and corrosion
- Weathering test according to ISO 16474-2:2013, method A cycle 1.1000 hours irradiance of 60w/m2 between 300nm and 400nm with rain simulation by spraying.
No color change in any color after the test greater than Delta E 1.5, Test made at the Fraunhofer ISC
- Determination of resiStAncE slip/skid of a surface, pendulum test, according UNE-ENV 12633:2003
Class 3 (69 USRV)
- Determination of resiStAnce to surface abrasion according UNE-EN ISO 10545-7:1999
Class4 (suitable for hight traffic floors)
- Slip resistance according to DIN51130 (inclined plane wearing shoes) R-13
Very Strong with a slope angle >35°