The Beatles 'Blueprint' of Liverpool ' wall art OR TABLE TOP
The Beatles 'Blueprint' Map of Liverpool Art on toughened Glass
1200mm x 800mm as wall art or table top
available at 8mm or 10mm thickness
8MM £380 + delivery (VAT INC.)
10MM £395 + DELIVERY (VAT INC.)
8mm £460 + delivery (vat inc.)
10mm £485 + delivery (vat inc.)
No frame/table base is included
copper and other bases available on request
This Beatles Blueprint is part of Youngerman's 'Musical Routes' series, where we tip our hat to the most influential bands and the streets they made music in.
The 'Beatles Blueprint' design features the real roads and landmarks of Liverpool in years gone by, where most of the real roads and landmarks have been changed to songs and people associated with the city's most famous export - The Beatles.
It is hand-drawn and based on the true landscape of Liverpool as it was, with name changes in the very streets and locations where John, Paul, George and Ringo would have walked as musicians with dreams of stardom.
Designed to look like a blueprint of the city from that era - complete with rough edges and creases and border - the print will undoubtedly be a talking point for Beatles' fans or not.
In total more than 200 songs and names are to be found in this Beatles' blueprint for success...
Available with or without a border and title.
Printed on the reverse of tempered glass which will be shipped to you by courier and will require someone to sign for
This piece is also available as a Limited Edition print here and here
Reproduced by permission of Geographers' A-Z Map Co. Ltd. ©Crown copyright and database rights 2016 Ordnance Survey 100017302.
Other Designs You May Like
Glass Digital Ceramic Inks
- Resistance to Alkali Attack according ISO 695-1991 in accordance with EN 1096-2 by Stazione sperimentale del Vetro
- Resistance to Attack of Citric Acid according to ISO 28706-1:2008 No Attack
- Resistance to Attack of Sulfuric Acid according to ISO 28706-1:2008 No Attack visible through the glass
- Water Condensation test UNI 1036-1:2007 resistance to humidity and corrosion
- Weathering test according to ISO 16474-2:2013, method A cycle 1.1000 hours irradiance of 60w/m2 between 300nm and 400nm with rain simulation by spraying.
No color change in any color after the test greater than Delta E 1.5, Test made at the Fraunhofer ISC
- Determination of resiStAncE slip/skid of a surface, pendulum test, according UNE-ENV 12633:2003
Class 3 (69 USRV)
- Determination of resiStAnce to surface abrasion according UNE-EN ISO 10545-7:1999
Class4 (suitable for hight traffic floors)
- Slip resistance according to DIN51130 (inclined plane wearing shoes) R-13
Very Strong with a slope angle >35°